Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kate Spade's Fall Collection

All images courtesy of Kate Spade
I've fallen hard for the fall and winter collection from Kate Spade. As usual, it's filled with plenty of colorful baubles, sparkles and glitter, chic and ladylike silhouettes with retro flair, and cheeky accessories. I would love to carry the multi-colored glitter clutch - and not just during fall and winter, I would wear that baby out!

All images courtesy of Kate Spade
I am looking forward to the upcoming bedding collection from Ms. Spade as well - I can't wait to see what she does - her collections are always so bright and playful, I am sure I am going to love it - as per usual. In the meantime, I need to get my hands on one (or three) of her lipsticks...I can't get enough of the pretty packaging and that they all say "Pucker Up" on the side!

Kate Spade does it yet again!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment