Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pink and Orange

Top to Bottom, Left to Right: Zara, The Glitter Guide, Note to Sarah, Pink Lemonade Design
 Something about the combination of pink and orange feels so summery and cheerful. I have been seeing it everywhere lately- most recently, I attended a fashion show where the woman sitting across the runway from me was wearing a phenomenal dress that was eye-popping pink on the top and orange on the bottom - even her shoes were hot pink - with studs up the back of the heel, no less! I know it sounds a little over the top, but girlfriend worked it and pulled it off quite well.

I'm not sure how I am going to incorporate this bold choice into my wardrobe quite yet, but I am definitely liking the idea of adding it to a room's decor for a pop of bright color. These are some great options for adding the popular color combination into your daily life...

Endless Summer Poster: All Posters, Marimekko Notebook: Crate and Barrel, Calender: Paper Source, Pillow: Jonathan Adler, Blanket: Hermes, Patterned Rug: Madeline Weinrib

No comments:

Post a Comment