Thursday, June 2, 2011

Trend Love: Colored Denim

J Brand
I am all over this new colored denim trend. I love the bright colors - its such a fun way to change up regular jeans. I don't care how 80's it might seem, I would rock neon purple jeans any day. Colored jeans are also a great way to make every day pieces you've had forever, into a more playful outfit. 

J Brand, Current Elliot and J Brand, all via Net-a-Porter
I think these are my top three favorite hues. Tangerine orange feels so summery and cheery, and looks great with tanned skin, and I adore the combination of hot pink and black (told you I wasn't afraid to go 80's!) and the purple - I love the way denim looks with it.


Song of Style and The Chic Muse
See what I mean about the purple with denim? Looks fabulous! Mint green is pretty too...definitely eye-catching.


Rag and Bone, J Brand, J Brand and Current Elliott, all via Net-a-Porter
The colored denim takes a simple outfit with just a blazer and classic t-shirt or striped top, and makes it something exciting and fun.


9 to 5 Chic and Have Less Be More
Which color would you pick?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment