Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chevron Stripes

Source: Made By Rae
 Alright lovelies, let's talk chevron. Full disclosure, I am fully obsessed with chevron prints and stripes at the moment. On clothes, in decorating, on stationary - if it has chevron stripes on it, I probably want it. And I'm not alone in my love for this little print - its been popping up everywhere these days - the signature style for anyone that is design-conscious, with a love for clean, modern and chic prints. Check it out...there are so many ways to use chevron stripes in your life!

Lamp Shade: Shades of Light, Vase: Emilia Ceramics, Bag: Source Unknown, iPhone Cover: Etsy, Tray: One Kings Lane, Coin Purse: Hawthorne Treads, Pot: Etsy

I would wear it as a dress...(it's actually a very slimming print)

Source: Atlantic-Pacific

I am considering using it for my new business cards....

Source: Etsy

I would definitely decorate with it - I think it works especially well as rug...

Source: Flor

It even looks good on a wedding cake!

Source: Sweet and Saucy Shop

So, tell me, are you a fan of chevron stripes too?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment