Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Style Icon: Dallas Shaw


I can't remember quite when I fell in love with Dallas Shaw and her whimsical fashion drawings, but it's been awhile now. Dallas Shaw is a fashionista in her own right, with her own amazing sense of style that she infuses into her artwork.

She works in several different mediums, but my favorites are her fashion illustrations. She's even collaborated with the likes of DKNY, Kate Spade, ShopBop and more - doing fashion sketches, custom designs and even helping develop products.

Personally, I would like to hang her sketches in my very own walk-in closet and dressing room someday. Wouldn't that be the perfect place to display her chic sketches?

Sketches by Dallas Shaw

I especially love this series of sketches she did for some of the major fashion and style bloggers out there in the blogosphere during the holidays a few seasons ago. It would be a dream come true to have her sketch me in one of these collections someday!


Do you have any favorite fashion illustrators I should know about?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment