Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fashion Inspiration: Hunter Boots

Image via Elements of Style
I got my first pair of Hunter boots  a few years ago - classic tall shiny black ones, and ever since that day, I've only wanted to add more colors to my collection. Now that its fall, and the rainiest of seasons here in Seattle, my Hunter boots are going to be back in heavy rotation. Usually, I just wear them with leggings or skinny jeans, and maybe a pair of thick, tall socks, but I've been feeling inspired to wear them in new fun ways this fall - maybe with a dress or skirt and tights.

What I Wore, Cupcakes and Cashmere, Weekend Attire, Atlantic Pacific, Source Unknown   
There are so many gorgeous candy colored options - I think I need to add a few more to my closet - purple and pink for sure, maybe Tiffany blue and silver as well.

Hunter Boots

Which color is your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. I love the classics although the other day I met a woman wearing black ones with a subtle quilting detail that I thought looked so lovely. http://usa.hunter-boot.com/2/Product-Search/Product-Search.aspx?col=22

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP feeding my obsession. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amourette - the quilted ones are so classy - love them! Thanks for the comment btw, I LOVE your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Boots! Perfect for the Seattle rainy days! I want the Bright Pink ones to brighten up my outfit/day!!

    Jamie
    www.fashionistamusings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mustard yellow, dark blue and grey! So darling!

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete