Sunday, March 20, 2011

Want It, Need It, Have to Have It

I am currently swooning over these - my latest finds. In my dream world, I would be adding them to my closet and collections immediately, but for now, I am content to day dream about how fabulous these items would be in my life.



I would love to own a signet ring and this one from Eliza Page is perfectly dainty and classic. It seems like one of those classic pieces that you could pass down in a family for generations. I like my jewelry to mean something!


I am madly in love with this hot pink Nixon throw from Jonathan Adler. How chic and glamorous would this look in your living room? Heavenly!


I love this idea for blush application, and the rosy pink color is perfect for spring.



How great is this poster from Max Dalton? Any true Beatles fan needs this poster chronicling the band's change over the ten years they were together. This needs to be framed and on my wall.
I die for this bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Clearly, because its pink, but its just so bright and vibrant, it would bring spring to Seattle, and my life, just a little bit earlier than usual.


These stunners from Kenneth Jay Lane are my dream earrings for summer - imagine how lovely they would look against tanned, sun-kissed skin. They are so lovely on their own, all you need to wear with them is a perfectly fitted white tank and long beachy waves in your hair.



Speaking of my dream earrings for summer, these are my dream shoes. I am a sucker for a good platform wedge and I love the natural color and fabric of these sandals from Lilly Pulitzer




I adore this swirly twirly skirt from Milly. The colors and pattern are so retro-feeling to me and I love the length and the pleats. Swoon!




Ok, so these bookends from Pottery Barn are technically for a kid's room, but I think they are completely charming. I have a passion for books and reading, and these bookends seem to sum up my philosophy beautifully.


This last one, a perfectly dreamy mug from Tiffany, may be my favorite. It would be like having breakfast at Tiffany's in my kitchen every morning. Besides, who can resist the color of anything in Tiffany blue? I can't!

xoxo

1 comment: