Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Style from Bellevue Collection and Polyvore

A few weeks ago, I participated in a local blogging contest hosted by The Bellevue Collection, involving Polyvore. If you haven't yet tried Polyvore, you simply must. If you are a shopping, style, fashion, and blogging nut like I am, you will love this site that gives you the ability to form quick and easy inspiration boards that pull from all the best shopping sites on the web. It's truly amazing.

The contest asked us bloggers to create a spring style fashion board in Polyvore that represented the Bellevue Collection Woman, with chosen items from within the Collection. While I didn't win, it was a lot of fun and gave me the chance to play with, and subsequently become addicted to, Polyvore.  Below, you can check out my submission - I went for a focus on the Seventies-style trend for spring with a maxi dress and wedges. Make sure to check out all the other winners here, too!


Thanks for sponsoring such a fun contest Bellevue Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment