Friday, February 18, 2011

Pretty in Pink


I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I don't care how uncool it might be - I am a grown lady and I love pink. All shades and tones of pink. It gets a bad rap, but it can be done tastefully and not make you look like a five-year old headed to a princess party. Recently, I fell in love with the pinks in two designer collections, and just had to share!

The first "pretty in pink" round-up comes from the British line, Asprey. They make more than fine jewelry - their accessories collection is to-die-for.

All images courtesy of www.asprey.com
I am especially in love with the Hepburn vanity case. How chic is that? I have always wanted a fancy vanity case to carry with me when I travel. Especially if I was going to be traveling by train. Also at the top of my list - the pink legal pads and mini Oxford dictionary. Perfect for the girly writer such as myself. 

The second round-up comes from Ms. Kate Spade, the Queen of classic ladylike style. I've long admired her fun chic costume jewelry, but there is also a good amount of pink - in the color of the moment, honeysuckle - in her new collection for spring.

All images courtesy of www.katespade.com
The necklace and bracelet are dreamy, as are the cute coin pouch and lovely little kitten-heels. Love, love, love it all! Now that I've proven pink is really quite fabulous (as if you needed more proof, with Honeysuckle being chosen as the color of spring) feel free to run out and get something in pink to brighten up your life.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment