Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Wellesbourne

While perusing my usual daily round-up of blogs, I stumbled across this little gem of a bar that recently opened in Los Angeles. If I had a dream bar, this would be it - perfectly cozy and a little nerdy. Ladies and gents, welcome to The Wellesbourne...


I love that is looks a little like an old library, a little bit like a study in some grand old manor house in the English countryside. In fact, it IS named after a small village near Stratford-Upon-Avon, in England, and features 19th century English styling complete with a stone fireplace, cottage-style windows, coffered ceilings, a library seating area and paintings of scenes like fox hunting and dinner parties.


Its like the ideal bar for an English or History major! Such as myself.


If I lived in L.A., I would definitely check this place out and grab a pint while catching up on an old-fashioned classic novel. Loves!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. whaaaa? this is awesome! so is your blog. fun finding you outside of pinterest! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, you are too sweet! I am so glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete