Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Styles from Ban.do!

Image courtesy of www.shopbando.com
I have been a long time fan of ban.do and their fun, stylish accessories. In fact, I pride myself on having found them before they were on every blog and stylist's radar. They recently added some new designs to their collection - some of them perfect for Valentine's Day - and I adore them! They may be a little over the top for some, but I love that about them! Colorful, bright, whimsical - the perfect addition to add a little flair to any outfit.

Images courtesy of www.shopbando.com
How fun would the chiffon poof on the right be for bridesmaids in a spring or summer wedding? And the purple ribbons would be a great way to accessorize a little black dress for an event.

Images courtesy of www.shopbando.com
I have a crush on the big red bow. Its going on the top of my Wish List for spring. I also happen to really like the styling of this new collection - the photos are fresh and the makeup is so bright and lovely. Right on trend with the lipstick trends for next season! Not to mention, I am a sucker for anything with confetti and glitter - makes for a perfectly styled photo shoot in my opinion.

Images courtesy of www.shopbando.com
This sequined heart headband would be such a fun choice for a Valentine's Day date. As for the flowers, I wish I had an excuse to wear something like this in my hair every day of the year!

Images courtesy of www.shopbando.com
One of my favorite accessories from ban.do is their sequined heart pins. Pin them on a shirt, in your hair, anywhere - another great choice for Valentine's Day.

Images courtesy of www.shopbando.com
Last but not least, ban.do recently branched out into shoe clips - a brilliant way to keep your shoe collection feeling new and up-to-date. Clip them on any pair of heels or flats and its like having bought an entirely new and different pair of shoes. Plus, they come in sequins and rhinestones - and truthfully, a little sparkle never hurt anyone.

Which ones would you pick? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment