Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...


Time to get to know a little bit about your friendly blog author. Herewith, a few of my favorite things...

1. Pink. Anything pink. I am a grown woman that still loves the color pink. What of it? 

2. Moleskine Notebooks - I am obsessed. I have one for nearly every topic I can dream up...places to shop, places to visit, notes for work, and on and on...

3. Bobble Water Bottles - gorgeous design and a fun and innovative idea. This reusable water bottle comes with a built-in replaceable water filter...in tons of pretty colors, natch!

4. Anything Rose scented...my favorite smell.

5. Macarons - pretty and perfect, they taste as lovely as they look.

6. Notebooks and Paper products - in addition to my Moleskine addiction, any cute or pretty notebook can steal my heart away, anytime.

7. Lip Gloss. I cannot get enough of it - every shade, with sparkles, without. From Lip Smackers to Chanel, I think I am currently carrying at least 6 in my purse.

8. Louis Vuitton. Classic. 'Nuff said.

9. Super high heels. Preferably Louboutin's, and someday, someday, maybe I will have a pair of my very own.

10. Cupcakes. This trend still isn't over for me...or my sweet tooth.

11. Photography. Can't wait to brush up on my DSLR skills this year!

12. Organizing. And if its a notebook with special organizing features like pockets, all the better!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the lipgloss. I'm pretty sure I have ten pink lip glosses crammed in the bottom of my bag at any given time. I can't even argue that they're different shades of pink because they're really not.

    ReplyDelete