Sunday, January 30, 2011

Currently Obsessing Over...

Just a few things that I am currently obsessed with and wanted to share with you, so that you can obsess over how great they are too.

First up, Baggu Bags! I am in love with these reusable nylon totes. They come in bright, fun colors and prints, making your trips to the grocery store just a little bit more stylish. You can buy packs in coordinating colors even - tres chic!


Each Baggu bag holds the equivalent of 2-3 plastic bags, and they are so lightweight, you can keep them in your purse so you never forget them (which I somehow almost always manage to do anyway).


Its the perfect design - functional, beautiful and affordable. Now if I can only get better at remembering mine, instead of forgetting them in the trunk of my car.

Next up, these Band Aids from Urban Outfitters. When I was a kid, I always wanted band-aids with cartoon characters and pretty prints on them. Now, I would rock one of these band aids for even the littlest paper cut. Next time I cut myself or fall and scrape my leg (which, lets face it, with my coordination, is often), I am just going to slap one of these baby's on and tell everyone I got my injury in a dance-off or ninja fight. Most likely, a ninja fight.


I am also currently coveting this lovely old-school recipe box from Charles Fradin Home. Now, I admit, I am not much of a chef, and truly, I don't actually like cooking all that much. But maybe with the right recipe box, I could be converted. This gold-embossed wood recipe box is filled with letterpress (swoon!) recipe cards that are organized by course with letterpress dividers. I can already imagine how much more chic my kitchen will be and how much tastier my meals.

And there you have my most current obsessions. What are some of yours? 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment