Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dreaming of Spring...

The snow is falling outside, and I am already dreaming of spring - warm days, sunny weather and bright colors. I am so excited to wear some of the bright bold colors in style for Spring 2011. Check out some of my favorite swoon-worthy picks for the season on the horizon...get here faster spring! On second thought, in order to stock my closet with the picks I want for spring, its going to require saving some moolah. I guess I can wait a little bit longer....;)

Oh the wondrous color of it all! 

Left to Right, top to bottom: Kate Spade flats, Paul and Joe drawstring dress, Matthew Williamson dress, Chloe tank, Gucci sandals, Kate Spade sandals, Pucci skirt, Brian Atwood heels, Paul and Joe dress, Kenneth Jay Lane necklace, all from www.net-a-porter.com

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these picks! The polka dot dress is calling to me...like, right now. If only I had a getaway planned.

    ReplyDelete