Monday, May 16, 2011

Fabric Wraps from Chewing the Cud


I am a sucker for pretty packaging - if it looks pretty, I will probably be tempted to buy it - doesn't matter what's inside. So naturally, I am also a huge fan of beautifully wrapped gifts with creative tags and ribbon. One of the most creative and adorable ways I have seen to wrap up a gift recently, are with fabric wraps - like these from Chewing the Cud.


This one that looks like a piece of notebook paper is my favorite - completely charming. Plus, it doesn't hurt that wrapping your gift up in these pretty fabric squares is also environmentally friendly...and its like a second gift - you get the one inside and out! Who can say that about wrapping paper?



I guarantee if you bring a present wrapped in one of these little darlings to the next party you attend, everyone will be admiring your unique choice, creativity and pretty packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment