Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pretty Prints: Hammocks and High Tea

All images courtesy of: Hammocks and High Tea
I've known the name Hammocks and High Tea for awhile - having heard it around the style and design blogosphere - but didn't actually figure out how brilliant it is until just recently. Karen Young, the force behind this colorful textile line for the home, takes traditional, global textiles and gives them a modern use. Each piece is handcrafted using eco-friendly fibers and solvent free inks, and the prints and colors are so dynamic.

I love how Young takes such every-day practical items and makes them bright, bold and stylish. I'm already picturing her pillows on my couch and her table runner on my kitchen table. The new line of dop-kits are pretty enticing too - perfect for the fall and the tribal print trend.



Modern, organic and oh-so-pretty!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment