Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fall 2011 Couture Collections - Elie Saab

Images courtesy of Style.com
 A few weeks ago, Elie Saab unveiled his collection for Fall 2011 in Paris and if its possible, its even more stunning than the spring collection I covered here. The fall designs seem to carry on seamlessly from spring - loaded with beads, crystals and gowns with flowing layers and spot-on draping. These gowns are fit for a fairy princess - diaphanous and shimmering, sheer and sexy, while remaining lady like and elegant at the same time. The palette is also incredible - moving from pale icy blue to white, pink, mauve, brown and navy. Le sigh!


Loving the new long sleeve trend in evening gowns, like on the pale blue number in the third row above - one of my favorites. 


Looking at these runway shots, I also noticed that many of his gowns are backless this season - sexy chic!

There were even a few short dresses in the mix with cute little cap sleeves and flippy skirts.


I would wear every single gown in Elie Saab's fall line - something I am sure I say every single time he brings out a new collection. What can I say? The man just gets me. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment