Thursday, July 14, 2011

Designer Spotlight: DSquared Resort Collection 2012

All Images via Style.com

A few weeks ago, the Resort 2012 collections made their appearances on the runways, and one of my favorites was DSquared. Full of bright, bold colors and infused with a lively Seventies spirit, the brothers behind this line have stolen my heart. There are neon colors, zebra prints, flared pants and jackets with incredibly chic cuts and lines. Plus, I love the stylish city shorts! Not to mention, it all looks so wearable...


I love the pink sheath dress and blue jacket - makes me feel like I could even wear that bright blue with that eye-popping yellow and actually pull it off!

Even the few looks that don't have bright colors incorporated into them, are so Seventies-chic with the aviators and tan jackets - the leather one on the right is so yummy!


What do you think? Are you as smitten as I am?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment